Netcare operates the largest private hospital, primary healthcare, emergency medical services and renal care networks in South Africa.
In addition to its world-class acute private hospital services in SA, Netcare provides:
- cancer services including radiosurgery, radiotherapy, chemotherapy, bone marrow transplant and robotic-assisted surgery;
- primary healthcare services through Medicross;
- emergency medical services through Netcare 911;
- occupational health and employee wellness services through Netcare Occupational Health;
- mental health and psychiatric services through Akeso; and
- renal dialysis through National Renal Care (NRC).