For detailed information on the documentation you should have on hand to complete your pre-admission online, as well on how the online pre-admission process works,Read more
Welcome to Netcare’s online pre-admission service
Our secure online pre-admission system offers you the convenience of providing us with as much as possible of the information we will require for your admission to hospital at a time that suits you. Doing your pre-admission through our web-based online system is safe, as all the information you submit is secure.
Information to have on hand to successfully complete the pre-admission form
Before registering to complete the pre-admission form, make sure that you have the following information on hand:
- Full ID number or passport number
Name of the patient and the main medical scheme member, or the guarantor in case of private patients. This includes the ID number or passport number of a minor patient
- Date of admission
- Your treating doctor’s name and surname as well as your family doctor’s details
- Name of the hospital to which you will be admitted
- The procedure/diagnosis description for which you will be admitted: Where the doctor has provided you with the procedure codes (ICD10 and CPT codes), please capture these to the designated field/s for easy reference
- Medical scheme details including your option, dependant code, etc.
- PMI number: If you have already received your unique patient number/card on a previous admission to a Netcare hospital, please capture it to the designated field.
To ensure your request is processed before your admission to hospital, please ensure you submit your online pre-admission form at least 48 hours prior to your planned admission date.
Information required and steps to follow for registration
Please be sure to provide all the information requested below. Your online pre-admission will not be successful unless our system receives all the information.
The following are prerequisites:
- A valid and active email address (initial email verification code will be sent there)
- A valid cell phone number (please enter it in the international format , e.g. +27831231234)
- An OTP number will be sent to the registered cell phone number each time you log onto the pre-admission system.
- You will then be required to input the OTP number to gain access to your profile.
If you have entered any incorrect details for the verification process, please contact the hospital for assistance.